Hello, I am on a mission to connect Mongo DB cluster to Big Query.
• My airbyte is hosted locally with Docker.
• Airbyte Source test from Mongo DB cluster was successful
• Airbyte destination setup test to Big Query was successful.
• Connection setup test between source and destination was successful.
• Syncing started and kept running for a long time but no data was in my big query dataset.
• When I checked the run log on airbyte, there was an error that database name of Mongo DB cluster must be alpha numeric. (Although the syncing did not stop).
• Please how can I bypass this without changing DB cluster name as it will take a lot of effort for the engineering team to change the name of the DB cluster as it is a live production DB?
Please help me resolve this. Thank you very much.
01/10/2022, 5:48 AM
Hey do you mind sharing the logs here?
01/10/2022, 12:02 PM
Please see below image of the log. @Harshith (Airbyte) Thank you so much
My dataset ID and Project ID in Bigquery is alphanumeric but my Mongo DB source database name has dashes. I am stuck as the connection is not failing but just running.