Guys do you read any offline things which are not books? I was thinking of reading newspapers but they are too depressing. Looking for recommendations for magazines which are interesting and increase knowledge.
08/25/2022, 6:39 PM
read the t&c pages/leaflets from electronics purchases 😂🤣
08/26/2022, 1:18 AM
You can try Harvard Business Review if you're interested in business. I'm not 100% sure if physical prints are available in India, but you can check it out.
08/26/2022, 3:29 AM
Few newsletter I would suggest. Just free available articles alone are enough:
• Noah Smith’s NoahOpinion for economic commentary. (The Economist can be depressing)
• Robinhood Snacks for tech/us-economy based news (they make even depressing earnings call palatable.
• Finshots for desi economic explanations (not depressing at all)
• Alexey Guzey Best of Twitter for science / biology
• Future by a16z, for all possibilities that could. A bit of self boosting but optimists do make things possible
• James Clear for motivation
• Any banking marketing emails for feeling rich as money is just a signup away
08/26/2022, 4:34 AM
Not offline, but I use an RSS reader (Reeder 5) to read blogs, newsletters etc. Easier to manage everything in the same app.