https://cypress.io logo
Error: Cannot find module 'mocha-7.0.1'
# cypress-cloud
g
@gray-kilobyte-89541 When I run npx cypress run command frequently I'm getting the below error from the screenshot, due to this I'm unable to run the test, please provide me a solution. I'm using mochawesome for reporting as you see in the second screenshot.
g
I am sorry, but I never had this error. Why do you need
mocha
dependency there?
g
for generating HTML report
i'm trying to use it
can you give me any suggestions on this?
i resolved this issue by updating cypress to 12.1.0 v
based on these articles they have removed something in cypress 11.0.0
i didn't understand much, but
after updating to cypress 12.1.0, i had to remove cypress-if dependency
cuz it causes issue overriding get
can you tell is there any way i can use it back it very useful to me throught the project
g
in the cypress-if repo there is an issue about cypress v12 support. maybe it will come back when cypress v13 is released
g
Thanks for your support, hope will get it in v13