Work weekend #4 projects
• install weather station
• winterization (@cool-pizza-44770 will elaborate what this means)
• anything else?
10/15/2020, 11:50 PM
• spray clear coat on allll the signs! Easy job but you gotta walk/drive cross the whole park
• tarp the lumber piles! may require hunting down tarps or buying some?
• drag the dock-things up to the high water line; tie them to trees with rope so they don't float away
• secure The Lake sign so it doesn't fall over in heavy winds with all the soil turned to mude
• build secure base for Hi! sign at the gate.
Looks like our work crew is:
• Matt the Katt crew (4)
• Lydia n Elli
• Chuk, Renee, Ana
• Martin n Patrick
So we can have ppl sign up for these little jobs like this
1. Gene leads weather station
2. Clear Coat? Lydia/Elli? (ask them not to tag shit tho, the vandals)
3. Tarps? (requires rounding up tarps, thus talking to Mack)
4. Lake sign and Hi sign: chuk can do this
5. Ladders on docks: chuk wants to play
6. Tie up docks: easy job during Sunday dip.
10/16/2020, 6:47 PM
@square-country-13088 any idea on the tarp situation / if Mack definitely does or definitely does not want us to work on projects 2 and 3? I think the other projects are easy and obvious helpful activities that she will not have made plans for, but there is the possibility that she already has plans to make 2 & 3 happen
10/16/2020, 6:48 PM
I haven’t asked at all. I figure we’re getting her this $$$ weather station which means we can relax and fuck around instead of breaking our backs doing hard labor
10/16/2020, 6:57 PM
yeah don't do anything you don't want to do; i want the signs to still have paint on them next summer and the wood not to get drenched in the rain. i understand that's not something she has the spoons to fix. i did this job for the place last yr and it'd be great if they already did 2,3,4,5, and 6!