I have few prospects who
1) Completed the first discovery call
2) Seen a demo of the product
3) Received our proposal
4) Said priority by Q1 next year
How to keep the engage(4) and bring back to sales funnel, respond to emails?
Any method/process or content ideas will help me a lot.
09/24/2022, 12:06 PM
If someone is saying something is their priority for next year, this could mean a couple of things-
1. What you are selling is a big enterprise product that would require a lot of hassle to onboard anyway(tens of thousands of dollars and months). In this case, you should probably stop thinking about selling this now but building a better sales pipeline for Q1 next year.
2. You don't know the actual quantifiable value of your solution, and don't know how to calculate the urgency of your product(Most cases).
This means, you don't have a sales problem but a Go To Market Problem.
To calculate the quantifiable value of your solution, you should know the value of the problem you are solving and its urgency.
First of all, you need a very specific problem,
For instance, the problem we at my business solve is-
"Help Early Stage Revenue Leaders to increase their Mid Market Pipeline in 90 days"
If you don't know this already, take the above as a template and write 3 Assumptions of the problem you might be solving,
Invite at least 10 people in your ICP inside your network/pipeline and interview them to know the same.
Urgency= (Intensity of the Problem)*(Frequency of the problem)
When the problem occurs in the life of the Decision Maker(what it means on a quantifiable level, and what does it cost them precisely) + How frequent is the problem(Once very Quarter, 2 Quarters, or annually)
When you have got this calculated out, reduce this problem by 5-10x and that's your price as a product(also consider competitor's prices and products in this)
09/26/2022, 6:51 AM
Thank you Samyak
09/26/2022, 2:34 PM
Don't be, I got an amazing content idea from this😁
09/27/2022, 1:31 PM
@Umashankar Natarajan what has worked for us is keeping the engagement going- either send them a small gift (even coffee vouchers can help) or try and engage them indirectly by inviting them to a podcast you run, etc so the conversation flow does not break come Q1.
09/29/2022, 2:57 AM
We have a podcast, I'll try bringing them as a speaker.