2 questions here 1. If I’m referring to a masterl...
# markops
r
2 questions here 1. If I’m referring to a masterlist of 5000+ leads on Apollo and pulling out 50 leads daily to email them using Zoho - how do I ensure I don’t send emails to those 50 leads again on another day? 2. What’s the easiest way to scrape a website like an event directory for company names?
n
any example for #2?
👀 1
r
n
r
thanks. This works specifically in this case. what about other websites? try with chatgpt?
n
this is chatgpt response 😄
i asked to give me the script - gave me some junk shit 😄
r
thanks. Will try. Any answer for #1?
n
not sure of the whole process and what capabilities are available to you, but you will have to someone have a property at the contact/lead email that email has been sent previously and exclude them from future sends
are you saying its a 100+ day email sequence where it picks at random 50 and sends and excludes them from next day sends?
*not random but just picks 50 and sends every day?
r
No I meant picks 50 leads from the master list daily for cold outreach
n
happy to get on a call :)
bas 5p ke baad mat bolna 😄