Minutes of meeting (MoMs) of DWG (8 June, 2022):1. Discussed spatial inputs used in
simulation. You can look at the notebooks for each file here . I will be creating an issue to include
as a notebook in the same section.
2. We are proceeding with developing the community website though on a parallel branch, I will also be making an issue for that with the figma link attached.
3. For folks who want to know about
, can undergo the
training, for now it has been uploaded in a google drive here, slide and hands-on exercises.4.@few-sugar-35346 showcased the feedback funnel she has been building for the documentation channel. For people who may have better suggestions to improve the UI can reach out to her. She also shared her work on documenting the
, you can find all the link in this particular text.5. We are onboarding a new sponsor- Microsoft Azure and folks who who could like to work with Azure in the moja ecosystem can get in touch with
6. @bumpy-plastic-43748 suggested to start a new project where some people can create demos for all of our repositories, the video should cover everything from setting up the project to the entire workflow.
7. I will be helping a few people with the new
workflow, if you are someone who's interested, you can reach out to me so I can make sure if you are included in the meet.
8. Namya suggested a way to bring uniformity in project documentation by following a uniform way to the structure our documentations.
9. @full-baker-30162 talked about the project and milestones she will be working on as an Outreachy intern.
10. @steep-church-89185 suggested a way through which we can improve the current documentation for FLINT.cloud, you can find more about it here .I'm glad a lot of people decided to join us today and I hope it stays the same for the rest of the meetings!
@nice-actor-97000 since you're interested in Technical documentation/writing... I'd suggest that you stick to the Documentation working group. Pick up a task from above... Feel free to reach out to @mammoth-zebra-48407 or @bumpy-plastic-43748... And I am sure that they'll be more than happy to get you started with babysteps. 🌻