Minutes of meeting (MoMs) of UI-WGM (11 June, 2022):• Update for Community Website Design Revamp
◦ As discussed, @lively-advantage-93462 and @powerful-continent-89672 would be working closely on the Community Website Design Revamp. @mammoth-zebra-48407 and I will also be involved in this particular task.
◦ Initial phases would involve - updating the design themes, noting necessary components to be created as a part of revamp, implementing the initial screens (home page), setting base for future contributions.
◦ After that, we have a lot of potential contribution opportunities to make and glad to see active response from the community for that.
• Update from Vue 2 -> Vue 3 Migration:
◦ Major Migration of Vue2 -> Vue 3 is complete (thanks to @many-spoon-48957 )
◦ @bitter-egg-22620 has been actively making PRs for migration each components.
◦ All PRs related to migration are tracked here - https://github.com/moja-global/FLINT-UI/discussions/280#discussioncomment-2928316 ◦ Welcoming any sort of contribution in this area too! Migration Guidelines: https://v3-migration.vuejs.org/ ◦ Thanks @bumpy-plastic-43748 for PR reviews and migration tips 😉Thanks everyone for joining! Indeed it was just another productive UI Working Group Meet 🤘😃😃See y'all next saturday 👋
Hi @future-rose-69865, thanks for making this meeting happen! Is modules UI development/maintenance also part of the work. If so, is it possible to create an agenda item for it to track progress from next week? Thanks.