This message was deleted.
# report-bugs
s
This message was deleted.
➕ 1
n
This recently happened to me as well. When I attempted the steps described in the error, it blew away the branch tracking in graphite, and I'm still working on fixing the issue. This happen on a stack of 5, and so far it seems that after I run
gt branch track
on each branch that was untracked, I then need to restack it on the correct stack manually since it only tracks back onto main directly.
f
Thanks for bringing this up - sorry it's happening! I've flagged to our team and will keep you updated
ty 3
d
Yup , currently happening to me too
b
I think I did a manual (non-Graphite) git push (maybe even force push). That may have triggered the issue somehow?
d
I’m almost 100% sure that I didn’t do anything non-graphite to trigger my situation. The only way I could fix my local repo is by deleting it & cloning from scratch.
a
Sorry you're running into this! Can you let me know which cli version you're using? (
gt --version
)
f
hi all - this bug should now be resolved. let us know if you are still experiencing issues!
🙌 1