builds taking a while, it's been a fucking long hard week, release notes and installers when i get around it
zackster
07/07/2023, 8:36 PM
Forgebox builds up, docker for 5.4.1 too.
Docker 6.0 needs a little more work, be patient, @justincarter has also been slogging away
zackster
07/07/2023, 8:39 PM
5.4.1 like 6.0 no longer bundles hibernate / orm.
Ortus have forked and are providing their own Orm extension for Lucee
With the updated docker images and all our recent work, we are pretty much CVE free after a lot of hard work
✅ 3
🚀 9
j
jamiejackson
07/07/2023, 10:49 PM
Regarding the CVEs, does that apply to 5.4.1.9, as well? (I just pulled 5.4.1.8 today.)
z
zackster
07/08/2023, 6:34 AM
you're kidding right? 5.4.1.9 is a complete revert to 4.5.5 with just a little code to support java 9 properly
q
quetwo
07/08/2023, 8:26 PM
Wait.... the hibernate ORM functions aren't included in 5.4.1.x? I understand wanting to pull them from the 6.x train, but to drop it in a minor version is unexpected... I don't see that mentioned on the downloads site either...