# pinot-dev

Xiang Fu

11/05/2021, 3:11 AM
Copy code
Hi all,

I plan to cut Pinot 0.9.0 release next Tuesday EOD (Nov 9) from current master branch.

Please let me know if you have any pending PR/feature want to be included.



Atri Sharma

11/05/2021, 2:08 PM
I have an open PR (7684) that I would want merged for 0.9. Can we please hold for that?

Xiang Fu

11/05/2021, 5:37 PM
Sure, @Richard Startin also mentioned this.

Richard Startin

11/05/2021, 7:11 PM
we merged the PR we needed to go in, and I thought my changes to jsonpath would get released but I don't know what's happening there now, I would not stall for it

Atri Sharma

11/05/2021, 7:55 PM
My changes for supporting indices on native FST will go in before Tuesday. Let's wait for it

Xiang Fu

11/10/2021, 6:22 AM
Just fyi, I will prepare the 0.9.0 release candidate based on commit 13c9ee9.
👍 5
Just sent the email to for release candidate vote, please verify the RC and reply to the email for voting.
Copy code
Hi Pinot Community,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache Pinot 0.9.0.

The release candidate:

Git tag for this release:

Git hash for this release:

The artifacts have been signed with the key: CDEDB21B862F6C66, which can be found in
 the following KEYS file.

Release notes:

Staging repository:

Documentation on verifying a release candidate:

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until a necessary number of
votes is reached.

Please vote accordingly,

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] +0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Apache Pinot team