Estuary is an open-source DataOps Platform that empowers engineering teams to build real-time, data-intensive applications at scale with minimal friction. Our team is rapidly growing, VC funded and led by two successful, repeat founders.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven engineer to help build and empower a community of data practitioners and developers around Flow, our managed cloud service platform.
This role will focus on three main legs of our Developer Relations efforts:
◦ Create engaging video and written content that excites users and educates them on how to be successful with Flow
◦ Build technical demos that demonstrate the power of Flow
◦ Curate and share updates with the right audiences to build our community, ensure their feedback makes it into the product, and support them to share content they’ve created.
◦ Help the engineering team create the strongest products possible by capturing developer feedback and contributing yourself.
◦ Speak at conferences and in other forums about the latest developments in Real-time data integration technology
◦ Author and edit documentation. Create your own samples and best practices to share, and help developers build better products and content.
If you are passionate about open-source software, data democratization and developer communities, do not hesitate to reach out!