https://www.dendron.so/ logo
<@!711453238653616139> i use domain to mean the ...
# dev
j
@User > i use domain to mean the root of the current hierarchy Does that mean the closest node in the schema + potentially the children under it if it's a namespace? > i like your simplified values, would just swap root with domain. I was thinking that
schema
would be exactly that, and
root
would be the absolute root of the whole vault. IIUC, domain is the immediate child of the absolute root? I'm somewhat confused with the terminology... I think there's at least the following concepts: 1. root: the absolute root of the vault 2. static schema node: things defined explicitly in the schema 3. dynamic schema node: node that belongs to the schema via namespace mechanism 4. non-schema node: node which doesn't appear in schema or isn't an immediate child of a namespace schema node 5. domain: an immediate child of the root (?). Might be 2 or 4?