This is a Community-led Discord, where the Supabase Team also happen to hang out.
As a member of the community you have the opportunity to earn certain roles, and help to manage the community.
See the current leaders: https://mee6.xyz/supabaseEarn XP
You can earn XP just from commenting, but also a few activities where the Mods will issue XP. We strongly encourage all "help requests" to be posted to GitHub Discussions (https://github.com/supabase/supabase/discussions), so that it is indexed by search engines.
- **100XP**: Repost a Discord Q&A on GitHub Discussions.
- **500XP**: Answer a question on GitHub Discussions.
- **500XP**: Create an accepted Pull Request.
- **2000XP**: Build something with Supabase (release it on HN or PH).
- You earn a small amount of XP for messaging (per minute), but spammers will have their XP removed.
You can earn some roles directly through XP.
- *PowerUser*: earn over 10,045 XP (Level 14)
- *SupaSquad*: earn over 101,675 (Level 35)
What can I use XP for?
... we'll let you know soon.
- Learn more about XP here: https://github.com/Mee6/Mee6-documentation/blob/master/docs/levels_xp.md
- To verify your GitHub activities you must have your Discord handle in your GitHub profile or connect your Github to your Discord account under User settings > Connections
- To verify any activities outside of GitHub (like a blog post) you can add your Discord handle somewhere in the content.
Anyone who abuses the system (for example by spamming) will lose all their XP, and in some cases be permanently banned from the server.